Check out the best hotels to stay in Queenstown
Queenstown is considered one of the South Island’s most well-known destinations, an ideal spot for adventurers and thrill-seekers. Finding a better place in the world than Queenstown will be challenging to try out ziplining, bungy jumping, and jet boating. Not only exciting activities awaiting you, yet there are also superb restaurants, picturesque hikes, and some great places to stay with the best accommodation in queenstown. Queenstown is world-renowned for its adventure and is also home to a broad choice of adrenaline activities. Downtown Queenstown is a place of activity with plenty of bars, shops, activities, and eateries. Also, frequent foodie or musical events and artists’ studios.
Out on the lake, you can try kayaking, fishing, and sailing or take a sunset trip on a heritage steamboat or a modern yacht. Hikers and cyclists will also discover hundreds of kilometers of trail to the mountain foothills. While during winter, the Remarkables Ski Areas and Coronet Peak are brilliant for snowboarders and skiers of all abilities. There are plenty of hotels with sumptuous spas, crackling fireplaces, and saunas for ski unwinding.
Check out the best hotels accommodations to stay in Queenstown
Whether you’re into a ski getaway or to dance the night away with your friends, you have to check the best accommodation in town.
The Carline Boutique Hotel
- The Carline Boutique Hotel is a unique hotel to add to your bucket list. Its elevated site gives nothing less than an uplifted accommodation experience, with features and design cues alike to those of 5 and 6-star hotels across Europe. Privacy is dominant at this hotel with private chefs, massages, butlers, and entrances. You must experience this world-class venue for yourself.
- The Kamana Lakehouse is an elevated and ideal spot to enjoy yourself in everything Queenstown has to provide. The boutique retreat is an inspiring venue and an ultra-luxe lakehouse with remarkable views to match.
The Spire Hotel
- Provides 10 spacious and smart suites garbed in black and white with pops of red. For futuristic travelers looking for a lively evening scene, the hotel has an atmospheric restaurant and jam-packed bar specializing in gourmet fare.
Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa
- The Hilton Queenstown Resort and Spa is a perfect place for your stay in Queenstown if you’re into calmness and peace. With a heated indoor pool, a top-notch spa, contemporary and sleek rooms, and an astounding restaurant, you’ll immediately like to extend your leave.
The Rees Hotel
- If you’re searching for a five-star luxury hotel, you can check out the Rees Hotel, it is conveniently located next to Lake Wakatipu. It’s the classic place to immerse all of Queenstown’s alpine scenery. It comprises 90 luxury compartments and 60 rooms. The Rees has its wine cellar, fine dining, and also a private library.