5 Must things to do in Verbier
Vacationing in Verbier can be surreal. There is no dearth of activities that can be done here by the families, kids and friends. If you are contemplating to visit Verbier, then this post will help you. We will let you know of the five things that you absolutely cannot afford to miss while being in Verbier. Stay Tuned!
- LA CORDÉE DES ALPES: – After the long days of skiing, you will greatly enjoy the relaxation at this timber clad and lodge like hotel. There are stone fireplaces, an underground pool with revolving wooden louvres.
- The local wines: – Verbier is home to some of the vintage wines. Macbirch is one such wine cellar which offers free wine tastings every Saturday. There will be ton of experienced people who will guide you to gauge the quality of wine depending on the taste.
- Parties at APRÈS-APRÈS-SKI: – If you enjoy the night parties, then you will greatly relish your stay in Verbier. For more than half a century, The fabled Farm Club is the best place for night parties in Verbier. You will get to meet people from different cultures dancing to top tracks. Celebrity guests here in the pasts include the likes of David Bowie and Diana Ross.
- The TOBOGGAN ride: – There is no exhilarating experience than the Toboggan ride which runs for 10 km. Imagine having a racing heart with cold wind blowing whipping past your hairs across the snowy landscape? Wouldn’t that be adrenaline ride? Or you can also enjoy a more comfortable ride with the dogsledding, where the huskies will do all the hard work.
- AFFORDABLE SKI HOTEL: – The hotel provides one of the affordable accommodation. The big giant pool there has glass ceilings and walls from where you can look out onto the slopes. With an affordable pricing of nearly 250 pounds, the south facing rooms can easily be bought for a week stay which provides the best views Verbier. We highly recommend you to book with SkiersPlanet for more affordable deals.
Chalet for the extravagant
If you can afford to spare nearly 100,000 USD, then Richard Branson’s Chalet will help you to accommodate 18 guests with a local chef and ski instructors. Chalets are highly common in Verbier, however the one of Richard Branson’s do come at a steep price for rent.
Wine and dine at the La cabane du Mont-Fort
The restaurant is located at an altitude of nearly 2500 meters from where mountains and the valley can be seen with the perfect view. The outdoor terrace is open even in the winter where people can enjoy their lunch and dinner.
Verbier Ski Packages
Skiersplanet offers top quality travels, accommodations and ski packages in Verbier. If you are looking for the best Verbier Ski Packages, then SkiersPlanet can offer to you at attractive rates, even during the peak times of the year. For more information, you can check out our website at Skiersplanet.com