I’m weaning off nicotine. If I’m a hateful bastard in the next season, I apologize.
Tuesday is our 19th wedding anniversary.
We had our anniversary date today instead of then, because we plan ahead. Our son was away at a friend’s house, so Coley and I:
1. Went to Goodwill and got $13 of clothes for an 80s prom party.
2. Bought a new Mr. Coffee maker.
3. Ate extra-hot Halal chicken/rice at Troy Kitchen.
4. Had a couple drinks in town.
5. Went home and let us say had a romantic late afternoon.
6. More gin!
7. Did laser chase with our dog Bones. He got the laser.
8. Watched the Miami Vice movie (2006), which is awesome and underrated.
9. Coley breaks gin glass with an awkward karate chop!
10. Bones gets scared.
11. I vacuumed glass.
12. Then we made 9:30 P.M. gluten-free pancakes with the wrong ingredients, and they were like these weird biscuity things and we put butter and syrup on and they ruled.
13. Bones got his own special gluten-free pancake.
14. This is how we’re married for 19 years.
I’m gonna fake it for a while and do my real shit on the inside.
I don’t like to talk about things sometimes.